Where is the "in-game" store?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Where is the "in-game" store?

User Info: Paper_Mario_4

Paper_Mario_4
4 years ago#1
Are they talking about Halo Waypoint? Do I have to go to Halo Waypoint to download the crimson map pass if I have the season map pass? What did fellow season map pass holders do to download the maps?

User Info: KaMismyHERO

KaMismyHERO
4 years ago#2
Nicest reply you'll get.
Right under Halo Waypoint labeled Xbox Live Marketplace.

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#3
No.

When you pop in Halo 4, there should be a menu option called "Xbox Live Marketplace." It should have a yellow star next to it.

Click on that, and it will take you to the Crimson Map Pack I believe. Download it!

EDIT: Ninja'd -.-
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: BogusHype

BogusHype
4 years ago#4
I went through the store at the bottom of the main menu. gave me exactly what i needed.

Paper_Mario_4
4 years ago#5
KaMismyHERO posted...
Nicest reply you'll get.

Yeah but I have the season map pass and it says 800 microsoft points...I thought I paid $20 for this season pass specifically so I can pay less than 800 mp. Am I wrong in thinking this or did I f*** up somewhere along the way? Because I can't buy all three map packs at 800 mp if the f***ing map pass only gave me 2000 mp.

I am really confused here people. Microsoft has never been user friendly so I'm used to asking these questions. Now I just gotta wait for some kind person to give me the answer oh yeah.

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#6
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
KaMismyHERO posted...
Nicest reply you'll get.

Yeah but I have the season map pass and it says 800 microsoft points...I thought I paid $20 for this season pass specifically so I can pay less than 800 mp. Am I wrong in thinking this or did I f*** up somewhere along the way? Because I can't buy all three map packs at 800 mp if the f***ing map pass only gave me 2000 mp.

I am really confused here people. Microsoft has never been user friendly so I'm used to asking these questions. Now I just gotta wait for some kind person to give me the answer oh yeah.

...that's strange... ?

I think I saw something about that. I think it said they fixed it, though. That's strange. Are you sure you bought the War Pass?
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

Paper_Mario_4
4 years ago#7
Swan3624 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
KaMismyHERO posted...
Nicest reply you'll get.

...that's strange... ?

I think I saw something about that. I think it said they fixed it, though. That's strange. Are you sure you bought the War Pass?

Oh okay, I put the code in and it gave me 2000 mp but now I went to the Halo 4 screen, went to xboxlive marketplace, and went to download War Games Map Pass.

But here's the thing: It says "If you own this Map Pass, access map packs thru the Halo 4 in-game store. Do not download from Xbox LIVE Marketplace or you will be charged twice."

So my question is: is it safe for me to go ahead and download since this seems to be the halo in-game store or what? Can some Map Pass holders can fill me in?

Paper_Mario_4
4 years ago#8
Screw it, I'm taking a risk. This stuff microsoft pulls is ridiculous. Why they can never provide clear instructions is beyond me.

User Info: C16

C16
4 years ago#9
If you buy the season pass, you get all the map packs for free. When the map packs come out, you load the game up and the game gives you a pop up to download the packs for free. Do not download the maps any other way because it will charge you and you won't be refunded.

Paper_Mario_4
4 years ago#10
C16 posted...
If it's telling you it's charging you, IT WILL CHARGE YOU and they won't refund your points. Never download a map pack if you have a season pass and it doesn't say Free.

I want to ask one last question before I take a risk. First off, let me just say that I typed in the code, it gave me 2000 mp. I have not DOWNLOADED the map pass which costs 2000 mp yet. Am I supposed to purchase that?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Where is the "in-game" store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived