What does the Jan update include?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What does the Jan update include?

User Info: oJoRdAn23o

oJoRdAn23o
4 years ago#1
I really hope it fixes the file share and adds the forge maps into MM. Maybe a tweak to the DMR. I also hope they add small fixes like bringing back Red X's.

Also: Does anyone know when the next map pack will come out?
Playing- Halo 4, ME3, NBA 2k13, Gears of War 3, Batman: AA Want-AC3, BO2

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#2
I'm assuming if a big update comes out, it'll include ranks and a file share fix. If ever the TU comes out, it'll probably nerf the boltshot and unfortunately the DMR because people are complaining a lot about them.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
4 years ago#3
People complaining about the DMR are bads. See what I did there.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#4
DMR needs a minor tweak. That, or every other primary needs a buff. The other precision weapons are pretty balanced already though.

Boltshot is Halo 4's Model 1887. Or an improved Mauler, remember that thing?
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: Go2Church

Go2Church
4 years ago#5
Hopefully a precision weapon rebalance, red X's, Boltshot nerf, and mantis's being on less maps.
GT: Anonymousity

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#6
iRGush posted...
I'm assuming if a big update comes out, it'll include ranks and a file share fix. If ever the TU comes out, it'll probably nerf the boltshot and unfortunately the DMR because people are complaining a lot about them.

They are going to re-add original bloom to the DMR.

BANK ON IT!
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#7
Boltshot and DMR will receive tweaks. They are my only real problem with this game and at that, they are still just a minor inconvenience. If I get killed by one of them in their respective hated environments (Boltshot around a corner/Camo or DMR cross map) I just frown and move on. It doesn't really bug me too much, but I would be happy to see them changed. I used the DMR on big maps, but I honestly got kind of bored of using it and switched to the BR as my main primary.
I want to give the Carbine a good shot too, so maybe they can do something with that.
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#8
SpiduxLimitless posted...
iRGush posted...

They are going to re-add original bloom to the DMR.

BANK ON IT!

Yea, probably. I doubt 343 will properly balance the DMR and either nerf it or make it more random.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#9
Bloom wouldn't matter if they didn't get rid of the bullet magnetism.
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What does the Jan update include?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived