So can anyone tell why Halo 4 got so boring so quickly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So can anyone tell why Halo 4 got so boring so quickly?

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#61
Only Halo games I got bored with by now were Halo 3 and Reach (Halo: CE and 2 I got bored within a day or two and I haven't played ODST yet due to not really being bothered to even play it and other games taking my attention).

In fact, I beat the campaign in 3 and Reach and got bored then, so pretty much within days maybe.

4....loving it so far, only stopped playing because I got some games for christmas (Lego Batman 2, GH: Aerosmith, Lego LOTR) and I have an urge to play Dante's Inferno again.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#62
How do you people have time for so many games?
You hate even numbers? Are you one of those people that only eats certain colors of M&Ms? -skiergamer23
GT: i derive dx

User Info: ElderMisanthropy

ElderMisanthropy
4 years ago#63
I love everything about Halo 4 except the actual gameplay. The menus look nice. The lobbies are nice with the playercards and all that. Customizing armor is neat. Even having loadouts is something I can agree with.

But the actual gameplay is just so painfully shallow that I got bored after two days. I'm not going to commend Black Ops, or any CoD for that matter, but at least I could look forward to weapon unlocks, camo, trying new setups, and so forth. In Halo 4, that same sense of goal/achievement just isn't there, aside from a few armor pieces here and there. I used the DMR in my first game of slayer, and I'll be using it in the last game of slayer I play simply because there's no point in using anything else.
Sodomy is like nature's hard candy; it's a treat, it's a treat meant to be enjoyed by all, yet there's laws against it.

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#64
reimisbutt posted...
cause its the same exact game

again

Wat
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So can anyone tell why Halo 4 got so boring so quickly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived