Grenades....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Grenades....

User Info: Kinger1000

Kinger1000
4 years ago#1
Is it just me, or are grenades just... Better in Halo 4?

If I play regicide, people just use sprint up to me, throw a plasma grenade at point-blank range and kill me no matter what

If I play Slayer/Dominion, I have entire teams throwing insane amounts of grenades at me and it kills me instantly

I think grenades are a little too OP, especially with the Grenadier ability and the tactical pack to get extra grenades

Kinger1000
4 years ago#2
And honestly, I find even myself doing this at times. I usually suck at grenades, but it feels like there's some weird auto-target that lets me stick people no matter where I throw it

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#3
I thought they were nerfed for the most part, they have smaller blast radius than the other games and they are more bouncy, but idk now that I think about it I have been killed by a lot of them as of late.
Hmmm
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

Kinger1000
4 years ago#4
Well, smaller blast radius means nothing if 4 of them get thrown in a small-medium sized room or if you get stuck

And I'v noticed that people (Myself Included) do ridiculous sticks when I watch the kill-cam. Sometimes the plasma grenade hits the air next to me, goes behind me, then just zips backwards and stick to my arm or something.

User Info: esqueleto76

esqueleto76
4 years ago#5
I'll throw a sticky if i know im in a losing cq firefight. Got quite a few revenge kills that way. Sometimes im lucky and i can jump out of the blast radius and survive when i should have been shredded. Other times ive watched as my plasma grenade bounces harmlessly off the enemy, who proceeds to shoot the s..t out of me.

Kinger1000
4 years ago#6
I throw a sticky grenade and get a Kill from the Grave/Revenge about 7/10 times. In all the other Halo games I missed miserably. I think the hit-box for stickies was increased or something.

User Info: Urdnot_Runt

Urdnot_Runt
4 years ago#7
It's just you, grenades have a smaller blast radius than any other halo game
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#8
Kinger1000 posted...
I throw a sticky grenade and get a Kill from the Grave/Revenge about 7/10 times. .

i hate you
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: Corndogburglar

Corndogburglar
4 years ago#9
Noobs use plasma grenades. Frags are where its at.
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#10
Corndogburglar posted...
Noobs use plasma grenades. Frags are where its at.

LOL nope pulse.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Grenades....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived