What's a good win percentage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's a good win percentage?

User Info: Bbrendoshi

Bbrendoshi
4 years ago#11
Considering quitting is much more "acceptable" these days (heck, in 4 I don't even notice the drop in team power when we're down a man, in reach/3 it could be horrible), I'd guess win/loss isn't that much of a problem.

That said, after near 500 games, I have a 67% win rate, along with a k/d of 1.83. I'd consider myself good, but there are obviously a lot of people who are much better than me.

Really though, as long as you're having fun it shouldn't matter too much. Only when the amount you win/lose has a direct impact on how you feel about the game (ie, losing 10 games in a row can put a damper on your mood) should it really matter too much.
Gamertag: Sakori

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#12
Hell I have a 52% win rate, really depends if you play with randoms or friends, a majority of my games are randoms, so I would consider my win rate good, but if you play with friends more than a team of randoms than 60%+
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: DSquarius

DSquarius
4 years ago#13
Scooby510 posted...
70 or above is pretty good

This.

If you're rolling with a party this should be the benchmark.

Just think of it like you're your favorite sports team and the win percentage they need to be successful.
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius

User Info: darkwii

darkwii
4 years ago#14
****ing scammer i hope you get it real bad in prison
"Lest thee sins of thee thou forefatherst become one and all for lights and liberty and just is" - Benjamine Franklin

User Info: DSquarius

DSquarius
4 years ago#15
****ing scammer i hope you get it real bad in prison

The hell are you on about?
Karma Lost : 13
Xbox Live : DSquarius

User Info: Hobospartan

Hobospartan
4 years ago#16
He's mad cause he got warned for a topic spreading libel about my good friend forthnback
"All they can do...is shine their lights from afar."

User Info: TastyBeverage

TastyBeverage
4 years ago#17
By yourself: 50%
With some friends: 60%
Full Team: 70%

Ive lost plenty of games to joining late, teammates quitting, that kind of thing.
GT: XTastyBeverageX
i7-2600k / GTX 670 / 8 gigs RAM

User Info: forthnback

forthnback
4 years ago#18
lderivedx posted...
I think anything over 60% is good.

Haha, so close. I'm at 58%. I usually only get to roll out with a two-man party, occasionally three. Gotta work on those wins! I really hope we get an objective playlist. CTF is great, but I miss the good ol' bomb.
lizard_cops5771 - carbine should be called the space chugger
Urdnot_Runt - wat
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What's a good win percentage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived