Modders

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ty199

ty199
4 years ago#1
I havnt seen a mod in this game yet.. Anyone else?

User Info: JackieMoon33

JackieMoon33
4 years ago#2
Saw a guy with no head once, that was it. Yeah the other games were a lot worse. I think it was in Halo 3 where this guy had a br but instead of a normal 3 round burst, the 3 rounds were all sniper shots. S*** was crazy haha

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
4 years ago#3
I have seen Halo 4 modders several times. Some were the classic "lag switchers" that make the enemy team go into black screen while they get free kills. I've also seen a similar mod to one I saw in Reach: A guy's character model is stationary, but he still freely moves around, shoots and melees. And all of his shots are one hit kills. What a douche.
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
4 years ago#4
Used to play H2 modded customs back in the day. One guy had a pistol that shot warthogs out. lol. Have not seen any in H4.
****!

User Info: SierraRei

SierraRei
4 years ago#5
You guys remember flying turrets?
Good times.

User Info: ZeroSky

ZeroSky
4 years ago#6
Headless people are the main thing I know of.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/NO%20HEADZSSZZ%20V2/halo4/servicerecord

Haven't experienced it myself, but I hear they can be quite a hassle in SWAT.

User Info: JackhammerM60

JackhammerM60
4 years ago#7
I was playing Flood and a few people kept their colors, and all had SAWS. They could also betray without getting booted. I swear I hit one twice before he killed me.
It was carnage if anything else.
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#8
JackhammerM60 posted...
I was playing Flood and a few people kept their colors, and all had SAWS. They could also betray without getting booted. I swear I hit one twice before he killed me.

Pretty intense, you got a clip of it, or even their GT would like to avoid them.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: JackhammerM60

JackhammerM60
4 years ago#9
L337_Muffen posted...
JackhammerM60 posted...

Pretty intense, you got a clip of it, or even their GT would like to avoid them.

At the time I was so shocked at what was going on that I didn't record any clips, nor do I remember their GT's.
Don't worry though, its only happened once. I've seen people keep their colors various times though.
Visit Arashiboards.net for a friendly and knowledgeable Storm Community!
Official Owlman of the I:GAU and MK9 boards.

User Info: gumbercules69

gumbercules69
4 years ago#10
was playing on haven a fortnight ago, came across a bloke who possessed the ability to fire the train from Halo 2's "Terminal" out of his rocket launcher.
xbl | eriiiiiiiiic (nine 'i's)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived