I want a couple toggle options.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I want a couple toggle options.

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#1
There are a couple things in the game that I have no control over that drive me crazy to no end.

I don't ever want to auto-join a game in progress. I'm almost always at a disadvantage - why would I want to subject myself to that? At least let me start the game with everyone else to give me a solid opportunity to contribute to early momentum. I'm not saying auto-join should be removed, I just want a toggle.

Same thing goes for aim assist. I can't tell you how many times I've almost had someone and my reticle gets yanked away by one of his teammates who runs out from behind a rock or something. I don't need the help, and it's doing me more harm than good.

Anyone else find these things (or any other annoying forced options) annoying?
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#2
How about that vibration? I can't believe there's a Halo without the ability to turn off vibration. Very strange and I'd love that toggle, actually.
Lali-ho!

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#3
There is a video on Youtube about how to avoid JiP.

You can turn your vibration off in your Xbox Settings. Haven't played with vibration for a long, long time.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#4
SpiduxLimitless posted...
There is a video on Youtube about how to avoid JiP.

You can turn your vibration off in your Xbox Settings. Haven't played with vibration for a long, long time.

Yeah, I suppose I could go that route, but not having it as an in-game toggle still seems silly to me. I like it for storyline, but in MP it's more harm than good.
Lali-ho!

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#5
Checked out the video, thanks for pointing it out. At least it works, but I really would prefer the option to just turn it off entirely.
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I want a couple toggle options.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived