Games are more challenging with my team and the enemy trying to kill me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Games are more challenging with my team and the enemy trying to kill me.

User Info: thirtyFWEE

thirtyFWEE
4 years ago#1
truth
mods are hypersensitive little girls.

User Info: Cunningedge

Cunningedge
4 years ago#2
wut
XBL: Crimson Mask

User Info: Eiroks

Eiroks
4 years ago#3
I think he means when he goes into a team slayer match with 3 of his friends he has to worry just as much about friendly fire as he does unfriendly.
Spiral's very own bird of prey.
Assist all around, I've plenty for everyone.

User Info: Cunningedge

Cunningedge
4 years ago#4
I like to lower my teammates shields a little bit, so they die and I clean up. Because I only care about my k/d ratio, not winning. Is that wrong?
XBL: Crimson Mask

User Info: thirtyFWEE

thirtyFWEE
4 years ago#5
Cunningedge posted...
I like to lower my teammates shields a little bit, so they die and I clean up. Because I only care about my k/d ratio, not winning. Is that wrong?

thats the best when i know ive betrayed a few to many times i just lower the shields and let the enemy clean up so i dont get booted but i retrospect i still T/Ked lolz

Eiroks posted...
I think he means when he goes into a team slayer match with 3 of his friends he has to worry just as much about friendly fire as he does unfriendly.

you got the second half right but i dont gots any friends sp i just make randoms on the team i happen to fall on hate me.
mods are hypersensitive little girls.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Games are more challenging with my team and the enemy trying to kill me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived