Halo 4: Greatest Video Game of All Time

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4: Greatest Video Game of All Time

User Info: X250

X250
4 years ago#41
PAL360 posted...
Quake 3, Unreal Tournament series, Battlefield 2, 1943, 3, Bad Company series, all CoD and Halo games and many others.
Out of curiosity, i have been playing videogames since 87. Just happens that, multiplayer wise, i think Halo 4 does everything right. I couldn't be more skeptical with 343i, a few monthes ago, by the way!
Opinions...

It actually is better than half those games. Halo 4 needs more updates before I'd call it a "competitive multiplayer" game though.

Note to people: Metroid Prime isn't really a fps.

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
4 years ago#42
X250 posted...
PAL360 posted...
Quake 3, Unreal Tournament series, Battlefield 2, 1943, 3, Bad Company series, all CoD and Halo games and many others.
Out of curiosity, i have been playing videogames since 87. Just happens that, multiplayer wise, i think Halo 4 does everything right. I couldn't be more skeptical with 343i, a few monthes ago, by the way!
Opinions...

It actually is better than half those games. Halo 4 needs more updates before I'd call it a "competitive multiplayer" game though.

Note to people: Metroid Prime isn't really a fps.

I meant gameplay and graphics wise. In those departements, Halo 4 is like Halo 3 and Reach, polished to perfection. It's mp has flaws, though. Few maps, lack of team objective, doubles and other modes...

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#43
Reach did NOT lack objective playlists

User Info: X250

X250
4 years ago#44
Aurawhisperer posted...
Reach did NOT lack objective playlists

He means 4.

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
4 years ago#45
Extremely obvious fanboy topic and 5 pages later people are that gullible to respond lol
Well done tc
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4: Greatest Video Game of All Time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived