Spartan Ops Hunting Trip Glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Hunting Trip Glitch

User Info: dfchang813

dfchang813
4 years ago#1
Interesting Glitch.

The stage:

Legendary Solo Spartan Ops. Episode 3, Level 5: Hunting Trip on the Gate.

The situation. One of the Elites got stuck in the mountain. How he got into this predicament I don't know.

The air support that vaporizes the Elite gunships won't come from Dalton if there are any foot soldiers alive.

So . . . after I killed everything on the ground, I couldn't get to that Elite stuck in the mountain. Could jeckpack to him, couldn't blow him up with grendade.

I wound up killing every single Covenant Cruiser in that level. I think there were six of them? I did it by hand too with mounted turrets, etc.

Then I went and tried to take out that blasted glitched Elite. Tried everything, couldn't do it. I thought I was going to have to redo the entire level which was super depressing.

Finally, used a beam rifle. Got the reticule to turn read through literally a 1 mm window. Killed him.

Level immediately ended with no missiles, bombs, or anything (I had destroyed all the cruisers earlier).

Total time: 1.5 hours. :(

Anyone had something similar happen?
Dennis

User Info: blues_13

blues_13
4 years ago#2
I had the exact same thing happen to me. Wasted a good 10-15 minutes trying to throw grenades/concussion stuff up there- I thought the Elite was *behind* the rocks D:

And yeah, Beam Rifle eventually worked for me. Also had an extremely small area to shoot.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Hunting Trip Glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived