Spartan Ops Legendary

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Legendary

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#11
The_87_Reaper posted...
It seems to me TC wants to start with Episode 1 Chapter 4. Which would be why he isn't using MM.

im pretty sure no 1 asked u but keep talking I insist rotfl

User Info: The_87_Reaper

The_87_Reaper
4 years ago#12
That's ok, I offer my services free of charge.
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#13
The_87_Reaper posted...
That's ok, I offer my services free of charge.

N e more tips?

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#14
Seeing as how I'm getting messages saying "ignoring X number of messages" there must be a conversation going on I'm unaware of connected to that free of charge statement?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#15
Ultima_Wraith posted...
Seeing as how I'm getting messages saying "ignoring X number of messages" there must be a conversation going on I'm unaware of connected to that free of charge statement?

rotfl he's prolly drunk LOL alcoholic

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#16
Ultima_Wraith posted...

No, just MSheridan going on and on about things that nobody cares about. I just keep seeing his name and skipping it. I should probably just add him to ignore, too.
Lali-ho!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan Ops Legendary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived