So I hear people talking about getting 10.000 xp in a single Spartan Ops match

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So I hear people talking about getting 10.000 xp in a single Spartan Ops match

User Info: Devil_may_fry

Devil_may_fry
4 years ago#1
Both single player and matchmaking.

But I'm always getting about 2500-3000, on any difficulty (easy to legendary), am I missing something?

User Info: FullMetalMega

FullMetalMega
4 years ago#2
Matchmaking on legendary gives around 7000 and then add double XP and that solves matchmaking. Dunno about single player. I only get around 2000-3000 even on legendary.
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634

User Info: krazyninjaman3

krazyninjaman3
4 years ago#3
Dont forget fast track. i normally get 9100+xp on Spartan ops.
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.

Devil_may_fry
4 years ago#4
Ah, but I understand that double XP can only be gained by using a special code, gained from several products.

Which I understand are US only so.....

FullMetalMega
4 years ago#5
krazyninjaman3 posted...
Dont forget fast track. i normally get 9100+xp on Spartan ops.

I excluded fast track on purpose. I was assuming that TC hadn't gotten there yet.

Devil_may_fry
4 years ago#6
Nope, haven't gotten it yet

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#7
XP for completing a Spartan Ops chapter whether solo or in MM is always 7996.

Add Fast Track and you get an extra 20% or so added once you've earned that perk.

Add any US players that use Double XP codes to that and yeah, it's possible to get 10,000+
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

Devil_may_fry
4 years ago#8
enterthemadrox posted...

Tell me how do you do this on solo, because I know difficulty nor dying or not doesn't influence XP.
And no matter what I do, it's always around 2500-3000.

FullMetalMega
4 years ago#9
enterthemadrox posted...

Add Fast Track and you get an extra 20% or so added once you've earned that perk.

Add any US players that use Double XP codes to that and yeah, it's possible to get 10,000+

Just for clearification, Define solo. Solo thru the "Play Chapters" part? If so, how are you getting more than 3000 for doing so?

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#10
FullMetalMega posted...
enterthemadrox posted...

Just for clearification, Define solo. Solo thru the "Play Chapters" part? If so, how are you getting more than 3000 for doing so?

Both "Play Chapters" and "Find Game".

All I do is play a chapter, kill the enemies and do the objectives until the chapter is complete and whether I have 0 deaths or 50, I always get 7996XP.

I'm outside the US so can't use Double XP codes and am only SR53 currently so haven't unlocked Fast Track either yet.

Not much else I could say really, I just play, no special tricks or anything. Just noticed one day that Legendary gets 7996 and I think Heroic gets you 5116 or thereabouts.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So I hear people talking about getting 10.000 xp in a single Spartan Ops match

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived