343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

User Info: metalclash

metalclash
4 years ago#81
iRGush posted...
I wonder how many peoples opinion of the game would change if it didn't have halo in the name

I've said this a lot before too. If this game wasn't a Halo game, it wouldn't have been bought at all, gotten no awards and recieved a 6/10
people who snapchat are just flat out stupid.

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#82
Superbocky posted...
Halo 4 was the first Halo I truly enjoy. It's fast, more action then the other Halo.

Other Halo feel more like a tech demo with bad physic.

IMO

So when did you start gaming?
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#83
metalclash posted...
iRGush posted...
I wonder how many peoples opinion of the game would change if it didn't have halo in the name

I've said this a lot before too. If this game wasn't a Halo game, it wouldn't have been bought at all, gotten no awards and recieved a 6/10

This is so true. If this was Space Ranger Shoot'em Up people wouldn't give two s***s but because its Halo the fanboys eat it up and accept it when this game isn't acceptable.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#84
Superbocky posted...
Halo 4 was the first Halo I truly enjoy. It's fast, more action then the other Halo.

IMO

You like the Transformers movies too hmm?
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter

User Info: Superbocky

Superbocky
4 years ago#85
SpiduxLimitless posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

Snes with game like finalf fantasy, super mario rpg, mario kart, breath of fire, mega man X
Genesis a little with the golden axe serie

User Info: Superbocky

Superbocky
4 years ago#86
nativengine posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

You like the Transformers movies too hmm?

I rarely watch movie (didn't watch any transformer)

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#87
Superbocky posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

Snes with game like finalf fantasy, super mario rpg, mario kart, breath of fire, mega man X

Still have all the original 6 Mega Man games and Draogn Warrior on NES for my top loader. I have Super Mario RPG for my SNES LOVE that game, even if it does have battery issues with the save data if you don't take care of it.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
(message deleted)

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#89
Superbocky posted...
Superbocky posted...

IMO

So you were there for Turok, Half-Life, Golden Eye and the like, right? Same mechanics and the same physics (minus the minor tweaks), that's how all shooters were back then.

Edit: ^I'm talking about gameplay and physics. Obviously the addition of a second stick (from the Turok/GoldenEye days to the Half-Life/HaloCE days) changed a lot of stuff around, but the mechanics were all the same.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#90
People are seriously bringing up reviews? How are they relevant to matchmaking in any way when they are written before release?
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 343: Next Halo will be 'much better'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived