The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Is there anyone that actually played Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer heavily...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is there anyone that actually played Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer heavily...

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
4 years ago#51
not superior but it has potential to be good as long as 343 busts their asses off with the TU and giving us playlists we want
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#52
The match itself may not be, but if the game sucks at finding players with similar skill level, you can always find a way to compete with yourself or your teammates. Try to be more dominate than you were the previous match.

Why would I compete against my teammates? It's a team game and the point is to win, not compete against your own team for kills. Trying to compete against your team is just adding a mental block.
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx

User Info: l33t_haX0rz

l33t_haX0rz
4 years ago#53
Played quite a lot of H2, and a TON of Halo 3.

Honestly, I love Halo 4. Bringing all the rifles into it, adding the more competitive side with loadouts, and the sped-up pace now that we can all Sprint, this is my favorite Halo, and I've been with the series since CE on the computer.
GT: Unsigned Omerta; Halo 4, November 6th.
Proud founder of MEEDAS; Men and Elves for the Eradication of Dirty Argonian Scum. Feel free to join the cause.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is there anyone that actually played Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer heavily...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived