And another thing, the magnetism on Plasma grenades is way too ridiculous

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. And another thing, the magnetism on Plasma grenades is way too ridiculous

User Info: ssj3blade

ssj3blade
4 years ago#1
I'm fed up of seeing their corpse drop and then a grenade fly up from their lifeless body to sticky me.

I'm fed up of seeing some guy charge at me and before I can kill him dead he lobs a plasma that somehow bends midair to stcky me.
http://i46.tinypic.com/68tye8.jpg
~ ssj3blade || GT = finalfantastica

User Info: Sahduk

Sahduk
4 years ago#2
did u die 2 plasma gernade add me gt LITHIBETIC i will save u
"I got lost and a hooker tried to kiss me"

ssj3blade
4 years ago#3
did u die 2 plasma gernade add me gt LITHIBETIC i will save u

the only thing I die to in game is plasma grenades, casuals can't 5 me

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
4 years ago#4
Magnet grenades are much, much worse in CoD, its why I don't mind Halo 4's so much.

In CoD a person would lob a grenade from across the map and it'd land at your feet, I would consider it a fluke but it happens way too often.

ssj3blade
4 years ago#5
And what's with an enemy grenade can kill me wit full shields, whereas I can put one a a guys feet who's one shot and he still gets away.

User Info: Cpt_of_Industry

Cpt_of_Industry
4 years ago#6
Sometimes I'm playing and I just can't believe whats happening.

A dude will literally RUN up to me and just start hitting me and I'm just powerless to stop it. Or he'll throw a grenade at my face and I just get stuck over and over.

I check the score it's like.

Me: 13
Random teammate 5
random teammate 3
random teammate -

Dude how do you have 0 kills are you serious? What the f*** is happening right now! *gets stuck in the face*
The Jersey Guy

ssj3blade
4 years ago#7
^ this is how 75% of my games go.

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
4 years ago#8
I totally agree. I can't count how many times when I have someone down to no shields, he gets off a last second grenade, and it finds its way to my face or my feet as I finish him off. It is way too easy to stick in this game.

User Info: chamber29

chamber29
4 years ago#9
ssj3blade posted...
And what's with an enemy grenade can kill me wit full shields, whereas I can put one a a guys feet who's one shot and he still gets away.

explosives perk on their part...? Shouldn't be that big a difference, but wouldn't past the devs.

I do agree overall, I have started always throwing stickies, if I do something stupid and get in a no win situation. Why not exploit the system? Since I've been doing it, I normally feel like I am trying to throw it on the ground behind them and it just moves onto their body...
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those

User Info: esqueleto76

esqueleto76
4 years ago#10
man, You guys would hate playing a match wiith me. I love stickys. If you kill me in-game, you are 99.9999% of the time guaranteed to be swiftly following me into deaths cold embrace. I dont care if its cheap...you get too close while drilling me ? You goin down with me sucker
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. And another thing, the magnetism on Plasma grenades is way too ridiculous

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived