Trading Spec code for dewxp

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Trading Spec code for dewxp

User Info: NarutoUzushio

NarutoUzushio
4 years ago#1
Has to be a lot of dew xp though, not just a few games or whatever. Must be a few that still need a spec code right? I also have a Locus but ill want a lot more for that. I can have two people vouch for me. I'll go first if you can show that your legit.
Dattebayo!

User Info: Jaidabecca

Jaidabecca
4 years ago#2
By chance is your GT ShockwaveEXE?
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca

User Info: LtCmdrShepard

LtCmdrShepard
4 years ago#3

Weird. Thats my GT. Why do you ask? On topic i also have a spec code that im trying to get rid of. Some double xp would be nice since i cant get it over here. Already have a Locus for my Halo guy :P
Complete Gamerscores: Fallout 3-SWTCW: Republic Heroes-Far Cry 3-Mass Effect 3-Iron Man 2-Naruto UNS Gen-Crysis- Mass Effect 2-Halo Reach-Avatar TLA

User Info: Jaidabecca

Jaidabecca
4 years ago#4
LtCmdrShepard posted...

Weird. Thats my GT. Why do you ask? On topic i also have a spec code that im trying to get rid of. Some double xp would be nice since i cant get it over here. Already have a Locus for my Halo guy :P

Well, I asked TC because I have ShockwaveEXE on my friends list & I noticed that both that GT & the TC had Naruto as part of the name as well as Dattebayo as a sig/XBL motto. Now, if "Dattebayo" is something from Naruto I'm unaware I just noticed the similarities & figured I'd ask.
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca

User Info: LtCmdrShepard

LtCmdrShepard
4 years ago#5
LtCmdrShepard posted...

Well, I asked TC because I have ShockwaveEXE on my friends list & I noticed that both that GT & the TC had Naruto as part of the name as well as Dattebayo as a sig/XBL motto. Now, if "Dattebayo" is something from Naruto I'm unaware I just noticed the similarities & figured I'd ask.

Oh lol. I think i have both of you on my list.
Complete Gamerscores: Fallout 3-SWTCW: Republic Heroes-Far Cry 3-Mass Effect 3-Iron Man 2-Naruto UNS Gen-Crysis- Mass Effect 2-Halo Reach-Avatar TLA

User Info: NarutoUzushio

NarutoUzushio
4 years ago#6
Way to derail my thread, couldnt you have taken this to PM or something >.>
Dattebayo!

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#7
So you're trading something that will lose value in a week and be utterly useless in 3?
I was a Captain Grade 3 back in Halo 3 and every other incredibly good player out there who didnt hack was at least an officer-Lawfish66
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Trading Spec code for dewxp

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived