No matchmaking for Episode 1-4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. No matchmaking for Episode 1-4

User Info: jaymart_2k

jaymart_2k
4 years ago#1
That sucks, don't have any friends who play Halo 4 anymore.
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart

User Info: Incredigasmic

Incredigasmic
4 years ago#2
jaymart_2k posted...

I still need to do all of Chapter 3 on legendary if you're down in the next couple of hours.
GT: Incredigasmic
Finished Pokemon Black National Dex @ 85 Hours and 15 minutes on 04/08/11!

User Info: Jacques_Mesrine

Jacques_Mesrine
4 years ago#3
Do we have to pay for the new stuff tomorrow? If not then meh, who gives a f***. Spartan Ops is garbage anyway. I wouldn't pay for it.

User Info: blackninja4ever

blackninja4ever
4 years ago#4
Jacques_Mesrine posted...
Do we have to pay for the new stuff tomorrow? If not then meh, who gives a f***. Spartan Ops is garbage anyway. I wouldn't pay for it.

Nope all of spartan ops season 1 is free. And tomorrow is just the start of the last half of season 1.I doubt they will even stick to making season 2 paid for because spartan ops is pointless not fun and only useful to level quickly. And since levels don't matter skill wise. There's really no point after u play them each once.
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr

User Info: Jacques_Mesrine

Jacques_Mesrine
4 years ago#5
Well, levels matter for unlocking stuff in each specialization, if you're into that sort of thing.

User Info: Shadow_Dragon_0

Shadow_Dragon_0
4 years ago#6
jaymart_2k posted...

If you still need to beat them later tonight I'll be happy to help out i still need episode 1 ch 2-5 & episode 4 ch 5 i need to do. I get off work at 7CST. send a message if you still need them beat. GT in signature.
PSN: dragon_fire01
Gamertag: Shadow Dragons0
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. No matchmaking for Episode 1-4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived