Any way to still get a Locus helmet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Any way to still get a Locus helmet?

User Info: Donaron13

Donaron13
4 years ago#1
Will they release DLC for it or anything? My phone isn't good enough to use that app. that could get it, I don't really have anything to trade for it and I have a hard time trusting ebay. But, if anyone does have one laying around or could easily come by one, I do have a two week gold trial plus another 48hr. one that I would easily make a trade with. Thanks guys.
GT: oI GhostFace Io PSN: DelinquentDonny (Vita only)
SSFIV : Ibuki, Balrog TTT2: Paul/Kazuya

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#2
Why do you want it? It's got to be the second-dumbest helmet design I've ever seen (not dumber-looking than Defender, though).
GT: RAGEface14

User Info: The_Lowlife

The_Lowlife
4 years ago#3
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/65220475

He's giving one away in this topic. He gave me mine tonight and I think he has one more so ask him.
http://i.minus.com/ibm3xEWMGIjfHg.gif http://i45.tinypic.com/16ht0u8.gif
-CE's Official Dudeist Priest

Donaron13
4 years ago#4
He's not looking for any more gold memberships. If he is, someone else is willing to offer more than what I am/have.

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
4 years ago#5
I have 18/100 medals to get another code, I'll check back here by week's end if you still haven't gotten one.

I'd like the 2-week XBL code, not because I need it per se, but I bought the LE Halo 4 console and I understand that's the only copy of H4 that DIDN'T come with a 2-week code for Live and it kinda bugged me.
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#6
I have one and I don't even use it. It's meh. I like the Stalker helmet the best and it's something you get for free.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

Donaron13
4 years ago#7
Satchmo25 posted...
I have 18/100 medals to get another code, I'll check back here by week's end if you still haven't gotten one.

I'd like the 2-week XBL code, not because I need it per se, but I bought the LE Halo 4 console and I understand that's the only copy of H4 that DIDN'T come with a 2-week code for Live and it kinda bugged me.

Sound like a plan. If I haven't found one by the time you get one, we have ourselves a deal :)

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#8
I honestly wish I could give you my helmet. It's hideous, and I MUCH prefer Wetwork.
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII

Donaron13
4 years ago#9
ShadowMaster684 posted...
I honestly wish I could give you my helmet. It's hideous, and I MUCH prefer Wetwork.

I wish you could too. I think it looks bad ass.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Any way to still get a Locus helmet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived