2.2 GB? What the ****?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 2.2 GB? What the ****?!

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
4 years ago#11
USB flashdrives are dirt cheap. Time to invest since theres no point in upgrading the HD.

The next xbox better crank up the storage since my Slim has only ~50GB free on it. My damn Rockband file alone is 18.9gigs
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#12
Battlefield 3 players called. They just laughed.

But yeah, this is silly. I almost didn't download it, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to watch the cinemas without it. :S
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#13
I thought about skipping the download, but I figured I payed for the game so I might as well get a crack at all of the content I don't have to pay more money for (I won't be buying any DLC maps, I never do for these games). I'll probably end up deleting it after I play through the one time.
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#14
SpiduxLimitless posted...
I thought about skipping the download, but I figured I payed for the game so I might as well get a crack at all of the content I don't have to pay more money for (I won't be buying any DLC maps, I never do for these games). I'll probably end up deleting it after I play through the one time.

The first DLC maps were pretty forgettable, so you're not missing much.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 years ago#15
Just gonna download them, play them once and delete them after.
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#16
thehelpfulgamer posted...
Battlefield 3 players called. They just laughed.

But yeah, this is silly. I almost didn't download it, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to watch the cinemas without it. :S

Yeah, you can watch the cinematic, I did before I wondered why the chapters were unavailable then downloaded them.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#17
They told us the total space it will take before the game came out
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#18

I know they did, but damn, sometimes you just hope these things won't take up this much room. I have all of the DLC's + 8-10 character saves (with 30ish individual saves each) with 300+ hours on each one in Fallout 3 and it's not even as big as the spartan ops files. Ridiculous!
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#19
SpiduxLimitless posted...

I know they did, but damn, sometimes you just hope these things won't take up this much room. I have all of the DLC's + 8-10 character saves (with 30ish individual saves each) with 300+ hours on each one in Fallout 3 and it's not even as big as the spartan ops files. Ridiculous!

'tis why the 360 Slim with 250 gigs is a good investment. The thing is so quiet, and has plentiful space.
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

User Info: bhaalsmasher

bhaalsmasher
4 years ago#20
So, since when did people start *****ing about bigger updates instead of praising them? The gaming community will complain about anything these days.
**** SALT.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 2.2 GB? What the ****?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived