Favorite online halo that is still active

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Favorite online halo that is still active

User Info: jwhudexnls

jwhudexnls
4 years ago#1
Favorite online halo that is still active for the 360 - Results (233 votes)
Halo 3
36.91% (86 votes)
Halo Reach
15.02% (35 votes)
Halo 4
48.07% (112 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm just curious to see how the community feels now that the game has been out for a while. I'd like to ask that no one posts their opinion in any message because it usually leads to another person fighting with them.

jwhudexnls
4 years ago#2
after 15 minutes the votes are

halo 3: 3 votes, 20%
Halo Reach: 4 votes,26.67%
Halo 4: 8 votes, 53.33%

I will update it every now and then to keep it somewhat near the first few pages of the board.

User Info: Scooby510

Scooby510
4 years ago#3
topic sux
GT: Ayy Scooby
Lil B is my friend.

jwhudexnls
4 years ago#4
Thank you for the constructive criticism.

User Info: Eamon696

Eamon696
4 years ago#5
Halo 3 HAD better multiplayer than Halo 4 has right now(in my opinion).

User Info: CallMeCujo

CallMeCujo
4 years ago#6
Halo 4 but reach and 3 both are still fun to play!
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.

User Info: IIsGII

IIsGII
4 years ago#7
Unless you're an absolutely phenomenal player at either Halo 3 or Reach, I don't see why you would still be playing either one.

jwhudexnls
4 years ago#8
after about an hour and a half the votes are

halo 3: 16 votes, 28.07%
Halo Reach: 10 votes, 17.54%
Halo 4: 31 votes, 54.39%

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#9
TC, this topic is going to reveal, as it already is, that Halo 4 is the favorite. The vocal minority is going to come in and whine about how Halo 4 isn't that great and/or the voters are all "casuals" and how this topic is stupid.

Halo 4 is the best of them, as the votes reveal, but this board is saturated with trolls and wanna-be pros who follow MLG as if it means anything more than commercial sales and money-making potential, which is the only reason Halo 4 isn't on the circuit anymore, despite their weak arguments otherwise.
Lali-ho!

User Info: xplayer55

xplayer55
4 years ago#10
EDarien posted...
TC, this topic is going to reveal, as it already is, that Halo 4 is the favorite. The vocal minority is going to come in and whine about how Halo 4 isn't that great and/or the voters are all "casuals" and how this topic is stupid.

Halo 4 is the best of them, as the votes reveal, but this board is saturated with trolls and wanna-be pros who follow MLG as if it means anything more than commercial sales and money-making potential, which is the only reason Halo 4 isn't on the circuit anymore, despite their weak arguments otherwise.

Well, it's obvious people would vote for Halo 4 on a Halo 4 board. Saying Halo 4 is the best is still just an opinion voiced by the Halo 4 boards. See where I'm getting at?
I'll Bing your Yahoo with my Google...
Currently Playing: A Game
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Favorite online halo that is still active

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived