Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

User Info: _ANG3LIC_

_ANG3LIC_
4 years ago#81
Lolololol I'm about to hop on reach for the first time since Dallas just to smack you around! You are wayyyyy to cocky for someone who's 1 a random and 2 never done a thing on LAN

Although sad enough I do like nbns then h4 atm. We'll see what the patch brings
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#82
I still want Zero to add me on XBL. I wanna play with this dude, he's got to be awesome to listen to.

Though I thought the same thing about Sheri (who's an awesome poster) but he was mostly quiet on the mic... Kinda disappointing <.<
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: ST_Zero

ST_Zero
4 years ago#83
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
Lolololol I'm about to hop on reach for the first time since Dallas just to smack you around! You are wayyyyy to cocky for someone who's 1 a random and 2 never done a thing on LAN

Although sad enough I do like nbns then h4 atm. We'll see what the patch brings

LMAO, rob the turtle.. -_-

But you're trash kid, just quit while you're ahead. Lol im better than you, just stop.

And actually i have competed and went to a few events in halo 3. Lol reach and lol H4.

Point check random. You're bad.
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

ST_Zero
4 years ago#84
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I still want Zero to add me on XBL. I wanna play with this dude, he's got to be awesome to listen to.

Though I thought the same thing about Sheri (who's an awesome poster) but he was mostly quiet on the mic... Kinda disappointing <.<

Never, i dont feel like caring you every single game.
One of the best at halo that graced gamefaqs. I give halo lessons for MS points, msg me.

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#85
You don't feel like caring for me? That's just down right mean.
They call me Spoke Wrecker....
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: _ANG3LIC_

_ANG3LIC_
4 years ago#86
I'll 1v1 you in 3 reach or 4... I don't think it'll matter, you're going to get smacked. placing check
GT: ROB THE TURTLE
Most loved poster at the HRGB

User Info: seminolesoccer

seminolesoccer
4 years ago#87
Reach is super casual now (so fun)..unless you're one of the 100 people playing mlg and are a 2kd or higher player, you're going to be posting scores like 57-4 with an unfrig and 34-1 in btb slayer these days
PSN: Viper51989
GT: IL Viper IL

User Info: Scooby510

Scooby510
4 years ago#88
zero won't 1v1 you rob he's too scared to play anyone from gamefaqs
GT: Ayy Scooby
Lil B is my friend.

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#89
ST_Zero posted...
Go somewhere else troll.

*yawn*
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(

ST_Zero
4 years ago#90
_ANG3LIC_ posted...
I'll 1v1 you in 3 reach or 4... I don't think it'll matter, you're going to get smacked. placing check

Lol, if you say so kid. I just know you're bad, from the multiple times i smacked you in reach MM.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Reach>Halo 4 Discuss.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived