pre-order

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. pre-order

User Info: Halo2Phan

Halo2Phan
4 years ago#1
ok here is what i'm willing to trade: i have the locus helmet, a three month gold card, and if need be i can buy some microsoft points too i'm looking for halo 4 DLC: pulse, web, venator and deadeye. because theses are all pre-order codes i will need proof that you have them i will trade first but would prefer not to...pm me and i'll tell you where to send the email. i am a man of my word and will ask people i've traded with before to post on this board.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#2
Halo2Phan posted...
i am a man of my word and will ask people i've traded with before to post on this board.

User Name Halo2Phan
User ID 6721956
Board User Level 11: Provisional (2)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 15 messages per day (5 per hour)
Account Created Friday, January 25, 2013 5:22 AM

does not compute
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact

User Info: Finaliize

Finaliize
4 years ago#3
acct created yesterday morning

seems legit

User Info: Halo2Phan

Halo2Phan
4 years ago#4
if you must know i had to make a new profile because of trolls

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#5
Halo2Phan posted...
if you must know i had to make a new profile because of trolls

So, if you're using a new account, how do we know who you were and therefore your reputation is accurate from these so-called "past trades"?
Lali-ho!

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#6
i was going to standup for you but then you made a new account so i decided not to say anything.
Eating broccoli is good for your health but wings, donuts, cookies, and brownies are good for a spartans health while playing with himself (On halo).
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: zuliuz

zuliuz
4 years ago#9
I got a code from this guy it worked out. Forgot to post feedback till now.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. pre-order

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived