need a new controller. wireless vs wired

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. need a new controller. wireless vs wired

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#21
This board sucks.
Who the **** vacuums a window?

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
4 years ago#22
typical call someone scrubby and told him to stay frosty. currently on suspension it seems
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco

User Info: Clayton_Ryan

Clayton_Ryan
4 years ago#23
Yes, a wired controller is much better for button response time. You will even notice you can scroll faster in dashboard.
Gamer tag-L0rd 2Tap
"You see what happens, Larry?!?"

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#24
xoAxelox posted...
"apparently"? obviously wired has a faster response time compared to a wireless. its common sense.

man youre just as bad @ life as you are at halo LMAO

hey

no u :(
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
4 years ago#25
To me the difference is minimal (Then again I'm not a die hard MLG gamer) also take into account dogs, kids, and just generally clumsy adults who can't look for a wire in front of them.
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif

User Info: Shura_Surplice

Shura_Surplice
4 years ago#26
And I thought CoD board was bad....

Like someone said this one was good at the beginning but now....

User Info: PruetteBoyTJ

PruetteBoyTJ
4 years ago#27
A little more food for thought, if you pc game, the wired controller doesn't require a separate adapter, so you could use it there too. Just download the driver for it. Also it doesn't eat batteries or require a charge kit.
hit share demo...Choose a friend and hit send... Easy as pooping.-DrJoe90

User Info: Suicide_Jester

Suicide_Jester
4 years ago#28
I'm a fan of the wired controller as well, I like the weight of it. Plus they can be used on some PC games and apparently on a PS3 (I haven't tried this but I've heard it works)

User Info: metroidman92

metroidman92
4 years ago#29
I go for wired simply because I don't really sit that far from my monitor. that, and I can use it for the few PC games I play. And no batteries. (even if I can get an 8 pack of crappy AA's for a buck.)
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
4 years ago#30
User Name SLOPPYYYYYYYYYY
User ID 6656343
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

I lol'd
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. need a new controller. wireless vs wired

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived