Would you guys like to see Halo 5 go back to classic gameplay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Would you guys like to see Halo 5 go back to classic gameplay?

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#11
DvoloS88 posted...
Hell no! Would be a big step backwards in gameplay, anyone who thinks yes GO PLAY OLD Halos and enjoy the one movement speed and set weapon locations that get camped and own.

i just played halo 3 last night. most fun ive had in an fps in a year.

User Info: davideus23

davideus23
4 years ago#12
I enjoy Halo 4, but I feel like it would be cool if they had a "classic" mode or something that was more like the original style, if only to appease the people who have been playing forever.

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
4 years ago#13
3 was amazing back then owned it and loved it as well as all halos but 4 is superior, not in every way but superior

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
4 years ago#14
Not completely. I don't think completely regressing would do Halo any good. What they can do is either have a Classic playlist without AA's, Sprint, and loadouts, or the more competitive playlists could be stripped down for a better competitive experience, and the more social playlists can include the changes Halo 5 will have.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Would you guys like to see Halo 5 go back to classic gameplay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived