Any way to track your weapon accuracy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Any way to track your weapon accuracy?

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
4 years ago#1
I have waypoint and the halo 4 app on my phone n Xbox, but neither show your accuracy with each gun (or any gun). Am I overlooking it? Or is there a site or app that shows what I'm looking for?

Something that shows bullets fired and bullets hit, or even jus a % would do. I just would really like to know. Primarily using the dmr and being pretty good with it, I would think it's pretty high.
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5

User Info: Sahduk

Sahduk
4 years ago#2
oh

oh my
"If you're too dumb to speak my language, you're too dumb to talk to me. Get lost."

N3xtG3nGam3r
4 years ago#3
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5

User Info: thedeerzord

thedeerzord
4 years ago#4
Accuracy. Well that's a new one.
I'm going to declare independence from the U.S. Then I'm going to shoot myself. Creating the shortest civil war in the history of man kind.

N3xtG3nGam3r
4 years ago#5
Should I assume that the lack if legitimate answers to my question subsequently means there is nothing like this?

User Info: lron_Spiderman

lron_Spiderman
4 years ago#6
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
Should I assume that the lack if legitimate answers to my question subsequently means there is nothing like this?

Sorry I can't give you an accurate answer.

User Info: Liquid Snake2

Liquid Snake2
4 years ago#7
who gives a ****
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01

User Info: Cereal4you

Cereal4you
4 years ago#8
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
I have waypoint and the halo 4 app on my phone n Xbox, but neither show your accuracy with each gun (or any gun). Am I overlooking it? Or is there a site or app that shows what I'm looking for?

Something that shows bullets fired and bullets hit, or even jus a % would do. I just would really like to know. Primarily using the dmr and being pretty good with it, I would think it's pretty high.

Your accuracy is 23%

Your welcome.

User Info: parker802

parker802
4 years ago#9
It's not a stupid question, Halo 2 showed your accuracy after every game. But I don't think there's anything that keeps track of it TC.

User Info: Cereal4you

Cereal4you
4 years ago#10
parker802 posted...
It's not a stupid question, Halo 2 showed your accuracy after every game. But I don't think there's anything that keeps track of it TC.

It's a stupid question because its easy to find where it is....

Your accuracy is 31%
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Any way to track your weapon accuracy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived