As far as difficulty goes HaloCE-->Halo Reach-->Halo4...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. As far as difficulty goes HaloCE-->Halo Reach-->Halo4...

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#31
From: MrMojoRisin357 | Posted: 1/28/2013 11:01:59 PM | #001
On Heroic anyways, does anyone else agree?

Congratulations. You are completely ass backwards. Except Reach is the easiest game of the series.
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: sonic5231

sonic5231
4 years ago#32
Ok, first off, I loved ODST campaign, but ODST and halo 3 were by far the easiest legendary campaigns. why? Because you didnt have to fight freakin elites... I would take the strongest brute on Halo 3 ANY DAY over the weakest elite on Reach. The Elites were almost impossible to kill from long distance because you would take out there shields with 1 1/2 clips of DMR then they would hide and you just wasted your ammo. close combat was a joke too, even with a sword. you would go up slash their shields away, then they would kick your life/sanity away. If you say Reach campaign is easier than ODST/3 campaign, you clearly dont play legendary. jus saying...

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#33
...Or you're a decent Halo player.

Reach had like one or two tough spots, Halo 3 had like one or two tough spots. Both were rediculously easy on legendary. I mean, hell, most of the time in both of those campaigns you had invincible NPC's that helped you, and in Reach there were a few levels were you had multiple invincible NPC's that helped.

Halo 2 was damn near impossible because of the restart on legendary. It made it so you pretty much had to do everything without dying. At all. Ever. That's ****ing tough.

Halo CE was pretty ****ing tough, too, but thankfully you didn't restart upon death and the Hunters were obnoxiously easy to kill. Plus Plasma Pistol+Pistol meant you were pretty much a walking tank for most of the level. CE was slightly more manageable out of the two games (CE and 2).
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. As far as difficulty goes HaloCE-->Halo Reach-->Halo4...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived