I give props to the very few that select other maps over ragnarok or exile

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I give props to the very few that select other maps over ragnarok or exile

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#11
Demigod_Elessar posted...
If Ragnarok or Exile show up, I will vote for whatever isn't those two maps by default. I have played those two maps so many times it's not even funny.

That, plus, I actually love Longbow, Vortex, and Meltdown. Wish I could play them much more than I do. It seems like I play on Ragnarok or Exile for 9 out of every 10 matches.

I'm with you on Longbow and Vortex. I like both of them, particularly in Dominion, but Meltdown I've never been fond of.

I agree w/ TC, too, though. I like Exile and Ragnarok, but not back to back over and over.
Lali-ho!

User Info: Blue_Chevalier

Blue_Chevalier
4 years ago#12
I hope they make a remake of Strike at Karkand.
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.

User Info: phillyeagles123

phillyeagles123
4 years ago#13
I like Meltdown and Longbow, and Vortex is alright. I would like Exile more if it wasn't voted all the time, and I don't like Ragnarok due to all the camo camping DMR cross-mapping.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I give props to the very few that select other maps over ragnarok or exile

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived