What Was Your Favorite Custom Game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What Was Your Favorite Custom Game?

User Info: T_Law

T_Law
4 years ago#1
Cant wait until they release some sort of file browser (*crossed fingers*). The whole point I bought this game was to play the crazy custom variants I used to play back in the Halo 3 days. Does anyone have maps like "Jenga Tower" or "Duck Hunt"?

User Info: WrathofAchilles

WrathofAchilles
4 years ago#2
Ok I have to ask as I've seen it mentioned a few times and have received the random "invite"... but what exactly is "Duck Hunt" and "Binary Slayer"? I have NO idea what the former entails but the latter sounds like it's just slayer but with only Binary's... am I wrong or...?
Sum unum Halorum deorum, tangam te irrumatione.

User Info: jwhudexnls

jwhudexnls
4 years ago#3
Probably hide and seek on a ghost town variant or this type of fat man in halo 3 that my friends and i always played.

User Info: T_Law

T_Law
4 years ago#4
This is "Duck hunt". It's almost like playing that old duck hunt game. I haven't played "binary Slayer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVxW8qVQExY

User Info: Tyheam00

Tyheam00
4 years ago#5
Wow I remember playing that custom map. That was fun.
Sub Zero:
You are somewhat distant (some might say "cold"), preferring to conduct your business on the DL instead of attracting a lot of attention.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What Was Your Favorite Custom Game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived