Which...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Which...

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#1
specialization should i use i only have 3 left engineer, stalker, and tracker which one should i choose.
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990
4 years ago#2
Depends which one you want to be stuck with when you reach level 130. In terms of perks The Stalker's perk isn't very good and neither is the Engineers as I understand but the Tracker's one can be useful.

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#3
Which armour do you like?
Choose that one.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#4
thats too funny. my last 3 were stalker engineer and wetwork. guess stalker sucks pretty bad. i just liked the helm
gt darren reefnugs

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#5
Whats the trackers mod.
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990
4 years ago#6
When you get Ordinance if you don't like the 3 options you can press up on the D-pad to get 3 new options.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#7
rincewind1990 posted...
When you get Ordinance if you don't like the 3 options you can press up on the D-pad to get 3 new options.

except so far EVERY time ive rolled the dice for a second try..its the same damb thing except the type of nades changes. still nades needler speedboost
gt darren reefnugs

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#8
Oh thats bull
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Which...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived