Frags are much better than plasma nades.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Frags are much better than plasma nades.

User Info: ShadowMaster684

ShadowMaster684
4 years ago#21
I would never rely on my teammates to do anything actually useful, and again, I prefer the quick and actually reliable method of eliminating vehicle targets. I don't see why you're being so argumentative about it when the situation is clear as day. You're borderline-trolling at this point.

On a side-note: PP doesn't really do that much to vehicles when the user has Wheelman (which a LOT of them do, now, especially ghost users), so it's nice to have a reliable backup plan.

User Info: koichi

koichi
4 years ago#22
I dont know. I do feel Plasma grenades limit you're killing ability a bit, but I think Im rather good with them with dmr at 597 kills and plasma grenades at 401 kills. then melee at 365 and still have a +1 kd ratio(admittedly not good but hey positive and plasma?)
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

User Info: TorqueFork

TorqueFork
4 years ago#23
Yeah I use plasma grenades because I play BTIS. I don't rely on grenades but a plasma will give you more time to move in, flank, find cover. Plasmas always go where I want them. Since sprint is available to everyone, avoiding any grenade isn't too hard unless you're stuck. I've seen it a million times. I may not have a lot of grenade kills but I have a ton with the DMR because of them. Plasmas are just an all around great tool.
Uhh...check it...
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Frags are much better than plasma nades.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived