Whaddaya like better?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Whaddaya like better?

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#1
Well? - Results (16 votes)
Mmm, dat Crysis 3 beta. (lolol i use auto armor)
12.5% (2 votes)
Haro 4 (lolol i use boltshot)
87.5% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hmmmm?
Who the **** vacuums a window?

User Info: IamChaCha

IamChaCha
4 years ago#2
Enjoying the beta, and surprisingly have been demolishing and decimating my enemies. Nice change of pace, but to rate a beta against a full fledge game, especially the beloved Halo 4? Gotta go with Halo 4, obviously. I mean, the forge playlist's breath of freshness shows that the core of the game is extremely solid. Just a few tweaks and management discrepancies, and Halo 4 could be incredibly fulfilling.

But dammit if snapping the necks of cloaked foes predator style isn't fun...

The REAL question is why isn't this a poll option?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2wyWPBRfxY&sns=em
[SEIZURE warning in the video]
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#3
IamChaCha posted...
Enjoying the beta, and surprisingly have been demolishing and decimating my enemies. Nice change of pace, but to rate a beta against a full fledge game, especially the beloved Halo 4? Gotta go with Halo 4, obviously. I mean, the forge playlist's breath of freshness shows that the core of the game is extremely solid. Just a few tweaks and management discrepancies, and Halo 4 could be incredibly fulfilling.

I...

I was not prepared...
Who the **** vacuums a window?

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#4
Crysis 3 was fun, but I am much more looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines. I hope it's good...soo..so bad.
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.

User Info: IamChaCha

IamChaCha
4 years ago#5
BeastlyIguana posted...
IamChaCha posted...

I...

I was not prepared...

I'm sorry my child, but I fear it was necessary.
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Whaddaya like better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived