kill cam question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. kill cam question

User Info: BluntsAllDay

BluntsAllDay
4 years ago#1
So while playing today I was actually watching the kill came after my death and I noticed the enemies cross hairs turned red BEFORE I was coming around corners or was hidden behind some objects.. in game this doesn't happen when I aim at someone.. is this a glitch? Cheat? Or is it only happening in the replays? Has anyone else noticed this?

User Info: X250

X250
4 years ago#2
Kill cam lags. Never rely on it for anythnig.

BluntsAllDay
4 years ago#3
I thought about lag.. I was just fired up thinking they had a cheat to turn the crosshair red before they even saw me

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
4 years ago#4
No. This has never happened to anyone ever.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: ShadowDragoonDX

ShadowDragoonDX
4 years ago#5
343 should just nix the killcams altogether. If they're going to implement a feature that is laggy and half assed as it is now, then what's the point?
Coming soon, Matt Damon is...."Running away from Bad Guys" Rated PG-13

User Info: Thekiller37

Thekiller37
4 years ago#6
It really is just lag, what you see on their screen is not what they see on their screen.
Head of the Benevolent Church of the 3-13 Archer. "I'm the stripper your husband hired." ~anonymous.

User Info: ffmasterjose

ffmasterjose
4 years ago#7
Yeah, they need to revamp the killcam system. I give 'em credit for putting one in, but its just not that helpful most of the time right now
Best In The World
NP:

BluntsAllDay
4 years ago#8
It reminds me too much of CoD so does this stupid leveling system. I haven't played halo since halo 3 and when I saw how the leveling was I was pissed. Levels actually mattered then when u went up a level u felt like u actually did something.. not just finishing a match.. and when u lost a level...omg lose a level! Yea if u sucked it up for q couple games u went down!!! The good old days
GT: BluntsAllDay
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. kill cam question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived