The checkpoint system in the single player campaign sucks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. The checkpoint system in the single player campaign sucks

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
4 years ago#1
You go through these long sections and even if you save, it sends you rather far back from where you last played. I just did the part where you defend the missile turrets from Daidact with the mech suit, I saved, and now when I try to start up again, I'm back at the tank part before this.
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#2
tc have u tried not dying LOL
offical voice of the h4 community LOL

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
4 years ago#3
That's another way of a challenge. The lack of checkpoints doesn't make the game suck. You might need to clear out some enemies or complete an objective to get a checkpoint. On Legendary, the check points seem to be less frequent.
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.

User Info: NakedJoe4Eva

NakedJoe4Eva
4 years ago#4
I'm not complaining about losing, it's just annoying going through a long section and then needing to complete that same section again when I start up later.
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. The checkpoint system in the single player campaign sucks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived