The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Any players in Anchorage Alaska?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Any players in Anchorage Alaska?

User Info: Jawlshy

Jawlshy
4 years ago#1
Hit me up. I wanna start a team or start looking for local competition.
MP:H FC:7/15/2011 (0003-5032-6063) ~GT: Jawlshy~ LocoXeno

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#2
it's like the american canada lmfao
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
(message deleted)

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#4
Try the Lone Wanderer. I'm sure he's down, but he might be distracted by the Chinese invaders.
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#5
I knew a guy that lived in Catchacan (or however you people spell things up there). The island sounded nice... Then he told me about the economy and I said the hell with that. No way am I going to spend $8.50 on a pack of cigarettes or $10 for a cheese burger. You people are crazy up there, though I do suppose the super lax gun laws really help.
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: JackieMoon33

JackieMoon33
4 years ago#6
Yeah it's crazy expensive up here. But ya gotta love the free $1000 every year, more if you're a shareholder of one of the regional corporations.

User Info: SThiefN

SThiefN
4 years ago#7
SpiduxxudipS posted...
I knew a guy that lived in Catchacan (or however you people spell things up there). The island sounded nice... Then he told me about the economy and I said the hell with that. No way am I going to spend $8.50 on a pack of cigarettes or $10 for a cheese burger. You people are crazy up there, though I do suppose the super lax gun laws really help.

$8.50 a pack is a bargain compared to NY lol
Trane

User Info: Jawlshy

Jawlshy
4 years ago#8
Jackie you play halo/live in anchorage?
MP:H FC:7/15/2011 (0003-5032-6063) ~GT: Jawlshy~ LocoXeno

User Info: xoAxelox

xoAxelox
4 years ago#9
SpiduxxudipS posted...

ketchikan

$10 for a burger is expensive but thats the norm at any restaurant excluding fast-food
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL

User Info: JackieMoon33

JackieMoon33
4 years ago#10
Jawlshy I play halo but I live about 500 miles northwest of anchorage.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Any players in Anchorage Alaska?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived