I just had the best driver in the world.. !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I just had the best driver in the world.. !

User Info: Laughing_Cat

Laughing_Cat
4 years ago#1
50 - 0 in BTB I feel bad that he only got wheelman assists and no kills for himself, earned himself a big compliment, nice to see some people dont care about kills
I pity the fool.

User Info: JFKandLBJ

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#2
I just played with a guy that went 62-0 with a 1000 points even on Exile. I sent him a message post game saying, "gla d I was on your team".

Guess you had the second best driver...

User Info: stoltenberg11

stoltenberg11
4 years ago#3
One time I thought I had the worst driver ever and still managed to get like 18 kills in the gauss hog
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#4
I hop in the driver seat of the gauss hog before I have a gunner, don't know why just can't shoot the gauss cannon for s**t.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: Type0Hero

Type0Hero
4 years ago#5
Gauss hog is so much of an advantage over the tank. Any good team that starts with the Gauss hog is going to get a big, big boost.

User Info: Discern

Discern
4 years ago#6
L337_Muffen posted...
I hop in the driver seat of the gauss hog before I have a gunner, don't know why just can't shoot the gauss cannon for s**t.

This but the regular hog too. Plus I don't trust random drivers. I think it has to do with I've always been the driver since H3 lol
GT- Discern88
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I just had the best driver in the world.. !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived