halo 4 opening scene *possible spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. halo 4 opening scene *possible spoilers*

User Info: sonic5231

sonic5231
4 years ago#1
So in the first scene, Halsey is being interrogated by someone. this person is not revealed and she becomes confused toward the end of the scene not knowing what he is after. I thought the scene might be explained later in the game but I saw no explanation. Am I just missing something? is everyone as confused as I am? Is there an explanation to come in later games? Is there an explanation in halo lore? I would like to know, thanks :)

User Info: Demon 50

Demon 50
4 years ago#2
Think it's just an ONI person interrogating her and the point of the scene is for foreshadowing/character development for John.
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a *****?

User Info: Sahduk

Sahduk
4 years ago#3
haley in jail for steal kid
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#4
It's explained thoroughly in the new trilogy of books (can't remember the names, google is your friend). Halsey is a child diddler and the government wants to search through her hard drives and she's all "lol no. i want my lawyer" and they're all "dr. halsey, you've diddled thousands of children" and she's all "lol u mad bro?"
Mom... You made a monster and I'll be making minions by the minute...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 years ago#5
SpiduxxudipS posted...
It's explained thoroughly in the new trilogy of books (can't remember the names, google is your friend). Halsey is a child diddler and the government wants to search through her hard drives and she's all "lol no. i want my lawyer" and they're all "dr. halsey, you've diddled thousands of children" and she's all "lol u mad bro?"

I was surprised at how graphic the details on that were, it's almost as if the author himself was speaking from experience o.o
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith

User Info: Adamska

Adamska
4 years ago#6
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Best explanation ever.

LOL.

---

Still UNI is full of ****.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#7
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Unless you're referring to the Forerunner Saga it's Halo Ghosts of Onyx, Halo The Cole Protocol and Halo The Thursday War.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen

User Info: sonic5231

sonic5231
4 years ago#8
SpiduxxudipS posted...

That's all good and well, but that explanation doesn't seem to fit the specific circumstances of that scene. The scene seems like a lot more to me than that.

User Info: L337_Muffen

L337_Muffen
4 years ago#9
sonic5231 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

That's all good and well, but that explanation doesn't seem to fit the specific circumstances of that scene. The scene seems like a lot more to me than that.

Read Halo Fall of Reach, it will pretty much explain everything of what Halsey did.
Be careful around explosions, they're contagious.
GT: L337 Muffen
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. halo 4 opening scene *possible spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived