14 day code to whomever has the best halo related story and tells me I'm awesome

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 14 day code to whomever has the best halo related story and tells me I'm awesome

User Info: Am_I_Anonymous

Am_I_Anonymous
4 years ago#1
Topic
You're the one that's forging, fatso.

User Info: SkiesWillBurn81

SkiesWillBurn81
4 years ago#2
Your awesome and halo is the sh*t!

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#3
Your so awesome i bet they cant track your K.D.

Plus i remember when i was commander Palmer and i was able to command fireteam majestic to fight crimson with tanks while crimson had no shields what.
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: SomeDudeIdk

SomeDudeIdk
4 years ago#4
You're awesome! I was playing Invasion slayer on Reach and going on a killing frenzy. A friendly banshee betrayed my friend, and my friend booted the banshee pilot. The empty banshee fell from the sky and splattered me, saying I committed suicide. I was pissed at first, then we had good laugh.
Keepin' it classy.

User Info: shinigamiefa

shinigamiefa
4 years ago#5
Am_I_Anonymous posted...
Topic

You suck?
---"One does never fail, but succeed in finding a solution that does not arrive at the desired result"---

User Info: legendX66

legendX66
4 years ago#6
you're awesome and once there were covenant...
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#7
You are awesome, kind sir. In Halo 3, I was playing 1v1 on a forge-modified variant of Last Resort, and I was on the beach with my GravHammer, scouting for my opponent. Then, he comes jumping at he with a rocket launcher. He's in the air about 6 feet in front of me when he shoots the rocket launcher, and I swing my GravHammer at the same time. My hammer deflects the rocket, which spirals tail-first into the ground, killing us both. Wtf moment ensues.
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#8
RAGEface14 posted...
You are awesome, kind sir. In Halo 3, I was playing 1v1 on a forge-modified variant of Last Resort, and I was on the beach with my GravHammer, scouting for my opponent. Then, he comes jumping at he with a rocket launcher. He's in the air about 6 feet in front of me when he shoots the rocket launcher, and I swing my GravHammer at the same time. My hammer deflects the rocket, which spirals tail-first into the ground, killing us both. Wtf moment ensues.

lmfao hes trying so hard LOL
offical voice of the h4 community LOL

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#9
Stalker. Rageface= Msheridan
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#10
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Stalker. Rageface= Msheridan

LOL just LOL
offical voice of the h4 community LOL
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. 14 day code to whomever has the best halo related story and tells me I'm awesome

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived