Quick question(curious:P)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Quick question(curious:P)

User Info: darkangel6794

darkangel6794
4 years ago#1
how much do people avoid you? - Results (32 votes)
100%-0%
15.63% (5 votes)
90%-10%
6.25% (2 votes)
80%-20%
12.5% (4 votes)
70%-30%
18.75% (6 votes)
60%-40%
12.5% (4 votes)
50%-50%
12.5% (4 votes)
40%-60%
3.13% (1 votes)
30%-70%
9.38% (3 votes)
20%-80%
3.13% (1 votes)
10%-90%
6.25% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
im bout 40-50, disruptive,although i never use my mike and i guess for betraying,which i rarely do -.- unless they got in the way like an artard while im in a vehicle(it happens too us all)
Theres nothing wrong with being emo.....but being popular is something else.....

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#2
Haha, I'm like 80% avoided xD, pretty sure it's all from my MW2 years, along with sharing an account with a 12 year old ahahaa
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#3
90% because I say bad words and make fun of religion.
Growin up, low enough, musta sucked - Call me what? call me a Kluster***,
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#4
What's funnier are the people who go out of their way to stop playing and file the complaint. How hurt can you get on a video game? lol
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: pkmnzombies

pkmnzombies
4 years ago#5
darkangel6794 posted...
im bout 40-50, disruptive,although i never use my mike and i guess for betraying,which i rarely do -.- unless they got in the way like an artard while im in a vehicle(it happens too us all)

why is there a 50%-50%?
Tetsuo at Kaneda Farm. F.C. 1349 4725 3408

User Info: Booty_Call

Booty_Call
4 years ago#6
30-70 for being disruptive and unsporting.

I will never know why.
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador

User Info: Mephysto

Mephysto
4 years ago#7
The majority (66%) of people who've avoided me so far have listed "overly aggressive" as the cause. I don't teamkill, i rarely get on mic at all. And i suck at Halo so i don't know how the hell i'm pissing them off so much. I guess they just don't like that i actually shoot back instead of standing there letting them kill me?

User Info: darkangel6794

darkangel6794
4 years ago#8
pkmnzombies posted...
darkangel6794 posted...

why is there a 50%-50%?

cuz i have a friend who literary has 50-50,idk how but its quite funny
Theres nothing wrong with being emo.....but being popular is something else.....

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#9
Only 10% avoid me, and that was from my GTA IV days, that community sucked ass.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#10
No clue but probably around 20%.

Most of the avoids were from people on the earlier FIFA games when my brother played online matches and tournaments for me since I suck at the games and they couldn't handle losing (they'd give poor sportsmanship reviews and avoid me if they couldn't quit out quickly enough before the match ended).

I got one or two in Halo 3 too but ironically, I sucked at that game too and I've never used a mic in any online game.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Quick question(curious:P)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived