C/D beyonce deserves to be in the next halo game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. C/D beyonce deserves to be in the next halo game

User Info: TheSexySasuke

TheSexySasuke
4 years ago#1
As either a new A.I. or a new Spartan? I do hope she is involved in the next game
In the words of Lmfao " I'm sexy and I know it"

User Info: Sephiroth9704

Sephiroth9704
4 years ago#2
finalhy someone sees it yes

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#3
Alicia Keys >>>>>>>>> Bayonce
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: WarHead2011

WarHead2011
4 years ago#4
TheSexySasuke posted...
As either a new A.I. or a new Spartan? I do hope she is involved in the next game

Now I'm really f ing lost here???so what is this all about beyonce ? And why in the blue hell would you consider her as a new AI for the next halo..that is insane! Its like saying let's stick barney the purple dinosaur in the new mass effect 4..wtf...besides the b***h in the Illuminati just for the record.
XBL Gamer Tag: Fliggaman
^ -add me!!!

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#5
only if I can shoot my man cannon in to her halo
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student

TheSexySasuke
4 years ago#6
It would be so magical :3, she should also sing the entire game instead of talking. I can imagine it now:

Chief: beyonce what's that can't compute
Beyonce: Halo!!! I can see your halo!!! Halo!!! You put my love on top!!
Chief: what is love? Can't compute? Bee boop bop

User Info: Mephysto

Mephysto
4 years ago#7
"Put a ring on it."

...said 343 Guilty Spark.

TheSexySasuke
4 years ago#8
WarHead2011 posted...
TheSexySasuke posted...

Now I'm really f ing lost here???so what is this all about beyonce ? And why in the blue hell would you consider her as a new AI for the next halo..that is insane! Its like saying let's stick barney the purple dinosaur in the new mass effect 4..wtf...besides the b***h in the Illuminati just for the record.

Barney for halo 6 anyone? What is illuminati? Can't compute beep boop bop beep

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#9
shes not even a good performer. am i the only one that thought she looked pissed off during her halftime show? how about next year we dont get some pop singer. i know janet ruined having anyone relevent to music right now but come on...madonna? beyonce? the who? does anyone even care about any of those anymore.

why would i want a crappy pop singer to be in? if we are gonna do it just for giggles id rather have lady gaga. at least shes interesting.
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
4 years ago#10
darren19822000 posted...
i know janet ruined having anyone relevent to music right now but come on...madonna? beyonce? the who? does anyone even care about any of those anymore.

I don't think Beyonce and Madonna are comparable. One was popular in the 80s and 90s, isn't young and sexy anymore, and has annoyed many people in various ways. The other is a sexy, modern pop star who has really never done anything to piss people off.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. C/D beyonce deserves to be in the next halo game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived