I always see so much rage/butthurt on this board, does anybody actually like it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I always see so much rage/butthurt on this board, does anybody actually like it?

User Info: M_Live

M_Live
4 years ago#1
I have a blast with this game, have since release. I only have time to play a few hours a week, but whenever I do, I get completely hooked in & don't rage over getting owned by people with dmr's, or joining games in progress (though I don't like this feature), etc. I think 4's a great game, and I'm really looking to forward what they do with 5.
http://soundcloud.com/marcostaz
I be on the porch ass naked with a shotgun

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
4 years ago#2
No.

This is GameFAQs. If you post on a game's board, it's because you legitimately hate it.
Would you like to know more?
http://i.imgur.com/hIDW3.jpg

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
Love it.
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: X250

X250
4 years ago#4
Complaining about a game doesn't mean you hate it.

You can like something and still desire for its flaws to be fixed.
(message deleted)

User Info: asonuvagun

asonuvagun
4 years ago#6
Haven't Raged? You my friend, have not played Dominion with randoms yet...
If I'm a child, Lois, then that makes you a pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert. -Peter Griffin-

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#7
X250 posted...
Complaining about a game doesn't mean you hate it.

You can like something and still desire for its flaws to be fixed.

good logic

yay!
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: drzaious

drzaious
4 years ago#8
I love halo 2 and thought Halo 3 was a step down from halo 2, but I believe Halo 4 is the best Halo since Halo 2.

Yes some of the changes that were made we could do without, but some were really needed. I think pretty much everything that was done wrong in reach was done right in H4.

Basically Halo 4 is the first Halo since H2 that I look forward to playing when I get home from work or have free time.

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#9
asonuvagun posted...
Haven't Raged? You my friend, have not played Dominion with randoms yet...
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: King_of_Now

King_of_Now
4 years ago#10
Love it :)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I always see so much rage/butthurt on this board, does anybody actually like it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived