Whats your first halo game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Whats your first halo game?

User Info: BleuSkiddew

BleuSkiddew
4 years ago#21
I played Halo 2 first (only because everyone made such a fuss about the original). Then i played Halo then just recently i finished Halo 3. They were fine to at least play through. I may have been surrounded by too many fan-boys because it didn't live up to the hype. Though they were very well made, controlled well, and had great visuals. I have played them split screen and system link but i never got sucked into online mode.

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#22
H3YGUYS34 posted...
RAGEface14 posted...
Halo CE back in 2003. I remember my first ever match on Blood Gulch <3. I also remember being reminded a lot of Perfect Dark which means bad.

Fixed that for you also what are you working on in forge

Have you ever played Perfect Dark? On N64?

And I was working on an MLG map called Skyward. It's in my file share if you want to check it out.
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14

User Info: ZeroSky

ZeroSky
4 years ago#23
bd0g5 posted...
Halo 3 because I grew up with the PS1 and PS2.

This, except Halo CE on PC after seeing the original Halo 3 reveal trailer from E3 2006 and thinking "ooh, shiny". Halo PC is the whole reason I got a 360 in the first place.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Whats your first halo game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived