My camo/stealth/boltshot combo lets me get 3.00 k/d every game all the bk's mad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. My camo/stealth/boltshot combo lets me get 3.00 k/d every game all the bk's mad

User Info: pcmike2

pcmike2
4 years ago#1
yolo swag
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#2
I'd like to see how negative you would go without your little boltshot.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Finaliize

Finaliize
4 years ago#3
yolo

User Info: JFKandLBJ

JFKandLBJ
4 years ago#4
what is your tactical package?

User Info: Sahduk

Sahduk
4 years ago#5
yolo
"Calm down nerd, we're not trying to science this up"

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#6
yolo..what an overrated phrase. of course you only live once. that doesnt mean you can say yolo everytime you do something .

sorry i have a co-worker who constantly tells me the reason she drinks so much is yolo. thats not living it up thats being a drunk. lol
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: Msheridan1990

Msheridan1990
4 years ago#7
darren19822000 posted...
yolo..what an overrated phrase. of course you only live once. that doesnt mean you can say yolo everytime you do something .

sorry i have a co-worker who constantly tells me the reason she drinks so much is yolo. thats not living it up thats being a drunk. lol

omg lmfao darren ur so old LOL
offical voice of the h4 community LOL

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#8
darren19822000 posted...

gonna respond to the reefnugs post. yolo
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#9
old and loving it. soon ill be allowed to crap my pants in the grocery store and yell at kids on my lawn.
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#10
Yeah, I hate that yolo thing too.

I also hate obvious trolling like the TC did.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. My camo/stealth/boltshot combo lets me get 3.00 k/d every game all the bk's mad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived