Who likes...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Who likes...

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#1
vortex. I hate it.
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#2
I like Vortex. Some fun Dominion games there. Way better than Meltdown in that regard. And no map is as bad as Solace.
Lali-ho!

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#3
Well i hate it on slayer but if it comes to dominion then its in my top 3 maps and yes solace is bad.
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#4
H3YGUYS34 posted...
Well i hate it on slayer but if it comes to dominion then its in my top 3 maps and yes solace is bad.

Honestly, I don't really play regular slayer much, if at all, in this game. At least I haven't much. The instant respawning really makes it weird. Nice on one hand, cause you're not stuck waiting around for 5-10 seconds after you die, but the constant respawning definitely changes the way matches flow. SWAT is already a fast mode, so I play that for my Slayer type and otherwise stick to objectives when I play.

I could see it being too big for a regular 4v4, though, so I can see why you'd hate it for Slayer. Would be nice to have some bigger teams or multi-team slayer matches as big as some of these maps are, honestly.
Lali-ho!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Who likes...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived