Post itt if you have the Breach stance

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Post itt if you have the Breach stance

User Info: ZeldaMutant

ZeldaMutant
4 years ago#11
Cereal4you posted...
ODomm posted...
Recruit stance over errythang

Best stance...the rest look extremly cheesy and nerdy.

At least at this point, all I have is recruit, "showcase my right side when all the cool stuff is on the left", and "smell my elbow while holding knife" x2. Recruit it is.

User Info: darren19822000

darren19822000
4 years ago#12
legit 5 lazer kills checking in
gt darren reefnugs

User Info: AoENIAC

AoENIAC
4 years ago#13
I want the Assault stance more than any of the ordinance ones just because I think it looks hilarious. Like you're giving a big thumbs up and pumping your fist.
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#14
I wants it, but it's such a pain
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: Jaidabecca

Jaidabecca
4 years ago#15
Yay, Breach stance is mine! Thank you dubs for having such frequent Railgun spawns. ^_^
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
4 years ago#16
ZeldaMutant posted...
Cereal4you posted...
ODomm posted...
Recruit stance over errythang

Best stance...the rest look extremly cheesy and nerdy.

At least at this point, all I have is recruit, "showcase my right side when all the cool stuff is on the left", and "smell my elbow while holding knife" x2. Recruit it is.

Actually, I used to only use Recruit, but switched to the knife w/ the right forearm/elbow exposed. The only reason I switched was because I noticed with the gauntlets I use, there's a symbol on the right elbow. It's the only stance to show it. I notice a few people who have the same stance also use the same gloves.
Lali-ho!

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#17
I want Believe though. It's ironic since your Spartans had that pose from Halo 3, to Halo: Reach haha

I just go for the Recruit stance because all the starter ones look lame, although I like that little glitch where your character is still facing towards you but he/she is a bit at an angle, as if saying, "Come at me, bro".
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Post itt if you have the Breach stance

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived