New Doubles map: Hephaestus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. New Doubles map: Hephaestus

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#1
Check it, on my file share, now. (It's the v2 one)
Basic layout is complete with a few weapon spawns scattered about the map. Player spawns are not complete yet.
Takes inspiration from Rail in that I took the center ring area and, instead of making that the center of the map, I offset it so it was a side area. This formula can really work with any competitive maps that people like, so I'll be experimenting with it a lot now.

Feedback is appreesh (lol im so liking boys) and hope you enjoy the map.
Spawn systems and an official version will come WHENEVER I DAMN FEEL LIKE IT.

GT: MrBaiioonHandss
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#2
what's your tag I might check it out later
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

ODomm
4 years ago#3
tag would help

edited first post
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist...
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~

User Info: elitewarrior500

elitewarrior500
4 years ago#4
hmm... i took a look around and it MIGHT work but gameplay would be needed for tests
E=mc^(OMG)/wtf
GT: Ceph Falco

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#5
It's alright. I spawned on a sniper rifle, so you may want to move some spawns around. It flows fairly well, probably be a good ffa map.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: RanmaRanma

RanmaRanma
4 years ago#6
What I've learned from Halo 4 dubs is that the maps need to have tons of camping spots and endless power weapons. Infinite sticky detonators and railguns and spawning with invis+boltshot is a plus. If you can deliver all of that, then you've made what 343 considers a good team dubs map.
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/

ODomm
4 years ago#7
Yea, I might try and set up a basic spawn system today and get a few test games.
And you only spawned by the sniper because I just put 4 respawn points on the map haha luck of the draw
~~FREE SHERIDAN~~

User Info: RAGEface14

RAGEface14
4 years ago#8
ODomm posted...
Yea, I might try and set up a basic spawn system today and get a few test games.
And you only spawned by the sniper because I just put 4 respawn points on the map haha luck of the draw

I'm down for a test.
"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
GT: RAGEface14

ODomm
4 years ago#9
RAGEface14 posted...
ODomm posted...

I'm down for a test.

Maybe later today, I'm recovering from a crazy ****ing night right now... lol
~~FREE SHERIDAN~~
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. New Doubles map: Hephaestus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived