Just got 31 (32?) kills on Wreckage...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just got 31 (32?) kills on Wreckage...

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
4 years ago#1
That's my record. I used a Warthog turret for 4 kills, but other than that, I'm surprised I did that much damage on foot. My team wasn't very good, and we were down a man from the start, but still...I pulled off some sick ****. I had a double kill + bulltrue + from the grave from one plasma stick, and I PP'd a Warthog, jacked the turret, killed the driver, gunner, and another blue guy for a triple kill and somehow also got a busted! medal in there with it. I might have to go look at the film for that one again. I probably could have had a few more if the Railgun wasn't so random...

Anyway...I feel like this wasn't just going to be a brag topic, I was going to bring up something I think was worthy of discussion, but now I can't remember.

w/e

User Info: catdog97

catdog97
4 years ago#2
ok?

no one cares at all, you're bad.
i love gwen stefani so much xD shes bananas
b-a-n-a-n-a-s

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#3
One game of grifball and I tripled your record. Not that I made this post to brag or anything, but now I can't remember what I wanted to discuss.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: el3ctricm3nk3y

el3ctricm3nk3y
4 years ago#4
Good for you man.
You should save the replay.

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
4 years ago#5
SpiduxxudipS posted...
One game of grifball and I tripled your record. Not that I made this post to brag or anything, but now I can't remember what I wanted to discuss.

lol noob grifball doesn't count

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#6
Wreckage is a Big Team map, isn't it?
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: BlueRunway05

BlueRunway05
4 years ago#7
Phoenixmon2 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Again, Grifball doesn't count. I got 80 kills one time.
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.

User Info: N3xtG3nGam3r

N3xtG3nGam3r
4 years ago#8
BlueRunway05 posted...
Phoenixmon2 posted...
SpiduxxudipS posted...

Again, Grifball doesn't count. I got 80 kills one time.

Wow, one whole time??

I was telling my friend about a grifball game i played and how high i scored in it, and he said the same thing.

Funny though, i convinced him to finally play a game of it with me, and he couldn't even rack up 15 kills in a 10 minute game. And while that happened, he witnessed me go 65-14, and obtain 2 Killionaires in the process.

There really isn't anything noobish about always-(literally every game)-scoring 50-60+ kills, getting a ridiculous amount of multi-kill medals, less than 20 deaths and winning 90% of the grifball matches i play, while having the highest total score out of everybody on both teams; not only from killing people, but from scoring with the ball also.

If grifball doesn't count, then i guess Oddball, CTF, and any other non-deathmatch based game type doesn't matter as far as kills go right?......NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Kills are kills, you either put in work, or get worked-no matter what the game mode is.

When you all played Halo 2 online, and the sword only matches, did you win the match and think to yourself that your performance didnt matter, because everyone was using just swords? Or if you played king-of-the-hill, and went -33 on your K/D spread, that that wasn't bad, regaurdless of winning/losing?

All moot points. Im good at getting kills in every mode i play, but this whole idea that grifball is for noobs, or doesnt count--guess what? Your K/D ratio rises and falls no matter what Wargames game modes you decide to play.
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5

User Info: MlCKHEAD

MlCKHEAD
4 years ago#9
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
*nonsensical rambling*

Are you actually trying to pass off grifball as a competitive playlist? lol.

And K/D ratio is not a reliable way of determining how good someone is.
GT: Micktory

User Info: iFi_Salamander

iFi_Salamander
4 years ago#10
I don't think I have ever passed 30 kills in Griffball, and that is because since the beginning of time I have sucked with Gravity Hammers.

Probably because I am so laid back while playing that game. It is smarter to lure the other opponents after you then actually kill them since it helps get points.
3DS FC: 4312-9992-0441
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just got 31 (32?) kills on Wreckage...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived