Help me defend Halo 4 (please!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Help me defend Halo 4 (please!)

User Info: Slick32373

Slick32373
4 years ago#1
Trying to win an argument with my friend...he says he God of War franchise is more fun than the Halo franchise. I like them both but think Halo is better mainly because of the protagonist. What do you guys think and what other points can I make? My friend is not a figment of my imagination...or is he? Haha

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
4 years ago#2
Can't help you there because I'd never heard of the God Of War games until Dante's Inferno was released and since then....I dunno, just didn't look that appealing to me as a series.

At the end of the day though, why defend a game you like against a friend who doesn't think it's all that good? Be proud of your differences in opinion unless he's being an ass about it, then see if he can annoy you when you've cut his vocal cords with your Halo 4 game disc.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

User Info: Slick32373

Slick32373
4 years ago#3
enterthemadrox posted...
Can't help you there because I'd never heard of the God Of War games until Dante's Inferno was released and since then....I dunno, just didn't look that appealing to me as a series.

At the end of the day though, why defend a game you like against a friend who doesn't think it's all that good? Be proud of your differences in opinion unless he's being an ass about it, then see if he can annoy you when you've cut his vocal cords with your Halo 4 game disc.

Haha...it's more of a fun-natured argument...

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
4 years ago#4
CoD is the best series to have ever been released.
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
4 years ago#5
Killean_Nuggets posted...
CoD is the best series to have ever been released.

truf

convrt
Who the **** vacuums a window?

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#6
It's times like this that I wish Sheridan's account wasn't suspended.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#7
SpiduxxudipS posted...
It's times like this that I wish Sheridan's account wasn't suspended.

he got suspended?

There goes the voice of our community :(
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#8
Apples and god damn oranges
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.

User Info: stoltenberg11

stoltenberg11
4 years ago#9
just agree to disagree lol
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349744/von2_medium.gif
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Help me defend Halo 4 (please!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived