Seeing how K/D doesn't matter...What is a good winning percentage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Seeing how K/D doesn't matter...What is a good winning percentage?

User Info: HaloODSTD

HaloODSTD
4 years ago#1
Gametype Games Won/ Played Winning Percentage
Slayer 81/123 66%
Capture the Flag 30/56 54%
Regicide 8/14 57%
Oddball 6/10 60%
Dominion 0/3 0% :(
Grifball 2/2 100% :D
King of the Hill 1/2 50%

Overall: 61%
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student

User Info: Havelocksmoke

Havelocksmoke
4 years ago#2
Overall win percentage is 48%. Regicide kind of kills that with wins based off of points and not kills. Overall k/d is 1.25, as long as I am killing more then being killed I'm happy.
GT -- Minstogo --

User Info: Lord_Spidux

Lord_Spidux
4 years ago#3
Mine's listed at 45% but should be closer to 55% because of my crap internet that booted me from a good 30-40 games in December v.v;
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
4 years ago#4
lel
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp

User Info: H3YGUYS34

H3YGUYS34
4 years ago#5
I would of had a good K/D and Win Rate if 1) This wasn't my first halo MP experience 2) I knew what K/D and W/L was. 3) I knew about halo tracker 4) If i cared about it. I still dont care much about it but eh since it such a big deal on this board i will act like i do.
If tomorrow is yesterday and today is tomorrow then tomorrow is today. Gt: G4MECRUSHER101(all caps).

User Info: MechaKirby

MechaKirby
4 years ago#6
Dont forget about join in progress.
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX http://i.minus.com/i7veL9wbPUU85.gif

User Info: Lord_Spidux

Lord_Spidux
4 years ago#7
For future reference, a good W/L% is (In my opinion at least) 70%+. Winning at least 3 quarters of your games, basically. My Win % will never be that high. I got gimped in December and to bring it back will take a lot of hard work I'm not willing to give to randoms. So, when I play, I just play for kills and commendations unless I'm playing with friends.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: Asherlee10

Asherlee10
4 years ago#8
MechaKirby posted...
Dont forget about join in progress.

Seriously. I had 3 out of 4 games were join in today.
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."

User Info: Asherlee10

Asherlee10
4 years ago#9
Lord_Spidux posted...
For future reference, a good W/L% is (In my opinion at least) 70%+. Winning at least 3 quarters of your games, basically. My Win % will never be that high. I got gimped in December and to bring it back will take a lot of hard work I'm not willing to give to randoms. So, when I play, I just play for kills and commendations unless I'm playing with friends.

I still think win percentage is not an accurate way to judge someone's skill in this game. It CAN be, but usually not. You have a lot of the follow:

1. People that only play with friends and piggy-back the win
2. People that only play with randoms and do well, but have a horrible team
3. Join in games

So far the only way I've been able to truly judge someone's skill is playing with them. Their stats don't mean ****.
"Opinions should be a result of a thought, not a substitute for it."
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Seeing how K/D doesn't matter...What is a good winning percentage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived