attn mr needler

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. attn mr needler

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#11
Thomas_Maple posted...
I thought I let you know Msheridan1990 got banned. I would make a topic about this but I am level 5.

Anyone who doesn't live under a rock would notice that the voice of the community has been missing.
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo

User Info: Thomas_Maple

Thomas_Maple
4 years ago#12
bd0g5 posted...
Thomas_Maple posted...
I thought I let you know Msheridan1990 got banned. I would make a topic about this but I am level 5.

Anyone who doesn't live under a rock would notice that the voice of the community has been missing.

This is the official notice to the community.
#RIP Msheridan1990

User Info: __bale

__bale
4 years ago#13
RIP
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: Lord_Spidux

Lord_Spidux
4 years ago#14
He will be missed until he makes another account.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

User Info: Thomas_Maple

Thomas_Maple
4 years ago#15
Lord_Spidux posted...
He will be missed until he makes another account.

They banned his IP address lol
#RIP Msheridan1990

Lord_Spidux
4 years ago#16
That ain't a problem. I've had many of my IP's banned from gamefaqs.
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me

Lord_Spidux
4 years ago#17
And they probably just usermap axed him instead of IP banning him, they rarely do that here anymore. But if they did, like I said, there are plenty of ways around that.

User Info: magablaster17

magablaster17
4 years ago#18
Thomas_Maple posted...

So the mods are good for something after all

User Info: __bale

__bale
4 years ago#19
Bump
wow strafing tryhards, i always stand still so the bullets can hit me. Whenever someone trys to dodge my shots i know they're a virgin LMAO

User Info: xoHaloGurlox

xoHaloGurlox
4 years ago#20
wow mr needler sounds like such a stud :) xD
hi there :)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. attn mr needler

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived