Spartan ops by yourself is a nightmare

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan ops by yourself is a nightmare

User Info: BigCatFive

BigCatFive
4 years ago#41
SpiduxxudipS posted...
People like BigCatFive will never have children.

You proved my point. You do not have a child. You have a **** trophy. You are parading it on a VIDEO GAME forum, and somehow you convinced yourself you should be a proud father. Watch Idiocracy. Hell, watch 16 and pregnant. Children are nothing to brag about. Virtually anyone can have one.

Shouldn't you be doing some parenting instead of lurking on a Halo 4 board responding to people within the first 70 seconds of them posting? You are fat. Your kid is a loser. Your girlfriend is ugly (we all know it was born out of wedlock, why I didn't say wife) You must be proud

User Info: SpiduxxudipS

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#42
You proved my point.

--You had a point? I must have missed that somewhere.

You do not have a child.

--You're right, I have children.

You have a **** trophy.

--Damn, that's one expensive set of trophies

You are parading it on a VIDEO GAME forum

--Actually all of this started because I mentioned the only times I play SpartOps online is when I let my boy play, everyone else made the big deal about my children... So if anything you guys are pandering my children to me. Just sayin'

, and somehow you convinced yourself you should be a proud father.

--Need no convincing, bra, I be the proudest.

Watch Idiocracy.

--It was a good movie.

Hell, watch 16 and pregnant.

--The wife watches that crap all the time

Children are nothing to brag about.

--Maybe the kids you won't have aren't worth bragging about. My kids are awesome.

Virtually anyone can have one.

--Yeah, but not everyone can have cute kids.

Shouldn't you be doing some parenting instead of lurking on a Halo 4 board responding to people within the first 70 seconds of them posting?

--You can't multitask? My computer is in the front room, my kids are sitting next to me eating lunch that I just made them while watching T.V. ... Please, use your expert parenting skills to tell me what I should be doing.

You are fat.

--6'1" by 165lbs. Fat? Does not compute.

Your kid is a loser.

--Wow, you're going out of your way to knock on a 5 year old? JIMMIES HAVE BEEN RUSTLED, PEOPLE, WATCH OUT!

Your girlfriend is ugly (we all know it was born out of wedlock, why I didn't say wife)

--My wife was married when she had my first son *wink*

You must be proud

--Hella
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me
Thizz iz what it iz -- GT - Spidux

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#43
http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/72/4a3082b298c94f9ba388e26059bb840b/l.jpg

omg i so fat
What do I look like, Mr Frank-****-For-Free? No Doe, Hoe? You can't **** with me

User Info: sravankb

sravankb
4 years ago#44
Trolling / confrontational / insulting posts have never, ever been funny.

I cannot, for the life of me, see how someone can get a laugh out of the stuff. I have a five year old nephew who behaves in the exact same manner to try and get a reaction out of people.

Every other friend or acquaintance of my age actually put more effort in their humor.
6 MONTHS!? Jesus that's a long attention span... I'm lucky if I can pay attention for more than

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#45
What can I say? I work with what's givin to me. *points to the board* You see what I have to work with.

(+10 for the reference)

User Info: seinfeld_fan

seinfeld_fan
4 years ago#46
What have I done!?
Uh, this suit....is NOT black! - Borat

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#47
You proved my point. You do not have a child. You have a **** trophy. You are parading it on a VIDEO GAME forum, and somehow you convinced yourself you should be a proud father. Watch Idiocracy. Hell, watch 16 and pregnant. Children are nothing to brag about. Virtually anyone can have one.

Shouldn't you be doing some parenting instead of lurking on a Halo 4 board responding to people within the first 70 seconds of them posting? You are fat. Your kid is a loser. Your girlfriend is ugly (we all know it was born out of wedlock, why I didn't say wife) You must be proud

Oh my you are upset.
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
4 years ago#48
BigCatFive posted...
People like SpiduxxudipS do not have "children". They have "**** Trophies". That is why he acts like it is an accomplishment, not a person. Everyday he looks at it he can not believe the woman kept it

I lol'd. That last part was cold!

SpiduxxudipS
4 years ago#49
He sure told me!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Spartan ops by yourself is a nightmare

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived